"He is not as well broke as I would like and he sometimes acted like
he didnt understand my commands... so I think I will pass."

 We were all sorta stunned
> silent.  On one hand I think well, if it didnt click it didnt click
> but then we get in the car and my husband says "she aint really
> looking to buy, she's window shopping.  Either that, or she's
> stupider
> than she looks."

We buy and sell horses and match horses to riders.....it can be
aggravating.  Our neighbor across the road wanted a horse, she wants
an icelandic, or at least a gaited horse, which over here are still
on the spendy side, but most horses are over here.  If it is under
$2000 it must be almost dead.

Anyway, Sally and I do our best to find gaited horses over here, and
we have found some nice hidden gems, like the MFT who just foaled
with an awesome colt...anyway, we find a totally trained, papered
TWH, who running walks like crazy...
our neighbors trainer looked at her while we were not around, ( and
that is another story,)  and the trainer did not like the way she
moved, (she does not know Anything about gaited horses, and thought
that a running walk was weird looking and the horse is probably lame)
so she told that to our neighbor who really wanted her, especially
since we we just selling her for $1800...great price...we wanted to
move her and sell her to one of our friends.

So our neighbor declines, we ended up selling her to our other
neighbor who is delighted, and is riding her 5 days a week down the
trail.  Now the neighbor who did not buy her really wants us to help
her find a horse....Again. I just found 2 more unpapered Icelandics,
trained and ready to go...but they won't be $1,800 either...

What I have found is when someone is ready to buy they will even if
it is a poor choice...her first horse she purchased was a 5 year old
Welsh Pony who is hot and difficult to work with, but she was soooo
pretty, and untrained.

Now we have some clients who really listen, and those are gems.

Storme

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index