i know, i know, i always see something weird... but why do they keep
focusing, so much focus, on an elderly man, even zooming in on his
hearing aid  haha  that just perplexed me.  maybe he is the owner??

One thing I see from my unique perspective...  a horse staggering
beneath a too heavy rider wants to move.  they cannot hardly stand
still cause it helps them to balance when they take steps.  Thats why
a horse that stands still for mounting will take a step when a too
heavy person mounts, to recover balance.  I think this horse has
learned to balance a rider at speed and just staggers under the weight
at a plain walk.  That is just my perception, from observing heavy
riders..
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo