it

That doesn't make sense, unless you measure differently.  I've seen lots of
imports and lots of domestic's and I'd say that 13.1-13.2H is about average.
The horses certainly don't get smaller the instant they hit USA air space.
:)

around 13.4.

There is no 13.4H - that would be 14H, and if you measure accurately, there
are not that many 14H Icelandics...a few, but not many.

>>> I have never seen a 12 Icelandic horse and what then a 11.3!

I can't remember seeing one under 12H either, but then I KNOW I've never
seen one close to 15H!  Both may exist, but they aren't common!

We agree on that.  :)

>>> And it has also to do with what you feed your young stock if they don´t
get enough they wont grow big of course so......

You can't feed them to make them bigger than their genes command, but yes,
it's possible to stunt them by starving them.

More than the food, or at least as much as the food, the way they are wormed
is a big consideration.