bodybuilder can add much more than an inch to his biceps when he starts
working out.

It's definitely been my experience that horses are more likely to outgrow a
saddle due to increased muscle growth rather than due to increased fat.
And, if you remember, it was last year that Skjoni outgrew the FnE saddle
that was fine the first few months we had him back here.  I just am not sure
that horses add much, if any muscle on TOP of their withers, and I'd really
doubt that he could grow by an inch that way.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]