On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 08:49:19AM -0800, Judy Ryder wrote:
> Watch this horse's head and mouth.  Is he saying anything?
>
> http://www.tolthorse.com/video.cfm?SHID=90

i wish they didn't have the distracting song going, as i find it easier
to tell gait stuff from the sound of the footfalls than looking at the
pictures.  but at first he seems to be saying "i'd rather trot, so i'd
rather dorsoflex, if i could".  and at one point he looks very pacy.  at
no point does he look either relaxed or evenly four-beat.

maybe he's saying "let me practice my tolt on a lunge, without a rider
or bit at all, until i get the hang of it under my own recognizance"?

--vicka