On 3/6/07, kim morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I think it comes from Sumatra in Indonesia:)

Hmph, it's grouped with the African coffees on the import list, I
wonder if the indian/asian/african coffees are all listed together?

Indonesia isn't THAT far from Africa! >bg<

Hey Wanda, you know you said spring was coming and life would get
better? It's spring and my life is going downhill, fast. :( Oh well,
it's going to get better, it has to. Soon.

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for