>>> But gosh Vicka, as caring horse people shouldn't we strive to make a
positive change for all icelandic horses?   i say this only because we are
on an icelandic list.  personally I am trying to do what I can to make the
world a better place for all horses, in my small way, working around my
belief system, ideology etc.

Janice, I think you've done more than in just a "small way."  You serve as
an example, and I'm thankful I know you.  I'll always be grateful for you
getting Svertla out of her starvation hellhole, but also for what you've
done for all your other horse..  :)

Karen
Karen Thomas