On 11/03/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/10/07, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > With summer its time to braid when it gets hot!  Here are two pics of
> > Gallant Boys braids.  Any other ideas?

> Very nicely done!  I just do plain braids on Gat, but use colorful elastics.

A few years ago, someone had done a great job of braiding (Andrea
Barber???)  She started out with a series of pony tails all along the
mane close to the roots...

And then started another series of pony tails from those by separating
the pony tails at the rools.  It created a loose open net effect.  I
wish I had pictures.

Wanda