--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "kim morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Ryder" <iceryder@> wrote:
> >
> > Here are some pictures, from Norway... not sure if this is SCA-
type
> function
> > or not:
> >
> > http://www.ridderpaard.nl/fotos.htm
> >

> Judy, I translated one of their pages with Babel Fish, does this
link
> work?
>
> http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
>
> Kim

I don't think it does, but here is what one of their pages
translated as, it doesn't seem to translate everything in an
understandable way, but it's good enough:

R?ur and I do a lot of.

Valid is
There this complete site twists of course for. R?ur do good it as a
knight horse, I have head couple for him donkerblauw-donkerrood
wapenkleed (colours crossed) with Tunesi?fkomstig.

Furthermore I am busy with making a viking-tuigviking-tuig viking-
tuig, with a dark brown/black sheep fleece and learn preferably
black.

R?ur are totally not frightened for weapons, and I am also of plan
to solicit for this to manufacture, for example ringsteek-materiaal
and jousting material (e.g. a shield that turns around if you bump).

He is at home with the sword, the javelin, the axe. In combination
with my friend, Arjan, practise we succeed at horse from step, trot
and gallop.

Other things
For the rest we also do of everything. Thus we do exercises
dressuurmatige keep R?ur smooth. To jump a lot gladly does he, but
provisionally does not do we that ivm the peesblessure. Furthermore
do R?ur have also? season endurance run, he has led in that year
three games of approximately 30 km well (and therefore class II
start-authorized is, but we have never driven that).

Buitenrijden find we nicely. pace work also, he has four well
separated paces and is possible also deliciously hard in sneltempo
t?. Sometimes we do what natural horsemanship, freestyle, earthwork,
vrijheidsdressuur. But above all we vary much and do we nicely where
we sense in have. R?ur have also? time for the hamper stood, with my
father, but with that we ivm circumstances (removal, blessure) have
further gone not.

I have learned also a beetje neck-reining to R?ur. He has always
driven this in Icelandic manner therefore is rather new for him. He
pecked it however free rapidly on and? uurtje in the bunch practise
he got the basis already a beetje (supports to the neck moor =
send). I am still hard for practising to drive him entirely on body
language, but we go good. I file also regular with rope halter or
ordinary halter and without saddle.

Kim