> I have learned also a beetje neck-reining to Roskur. He has always
> driven this in Icelandic manner therefore is rather new for him. He
> pecked it however free rapidly on and? uurtje in the bunch practise
> he got the basis already a beetje (supports to the neck moor =
> send). I am still hard for practising to drive him entirely on body
> language, but we go good. I file also regular with rope halter or
> ordinary halter and without saddle.

OK, great!  Sounds like she is saying that Roskur picked up the neck-reining
easily, altho it was new to him since he always previously went in the
icelandic style; and that she rides regularly bareback and bitless.

Found these couple of videos of her riding him:

http://iceryder.net/irisroskurhalter.html

She even mounts bareback holding the camera!

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com