On 3/23/07, Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Jeez.... I hope someone didn't do it on purpose.
> >

> From what I understand they think the poison was on wheat that they
> imported from China for the wheat gluten (which is what thickens the
> gravy)  It is a type of poison that is outlawed in the US
> --
> Laree

and you know what is scaring me??  In two weeks a man age 35 at my old
job on monday, called in sick with a stomach ache.  On wednesday his
wife said he was worse and took him to the hospital.  On thursday they
said he had kidney failure and didn't know why.  On Monday they said
he had liver failure too and didn't know why.  On Tuesday he was in a
coma.  On Thurs he was on life support brain dead.  On Fri today, they
unplugged him and he died!!  I am freaked out!  On the news they said
the CDC is looking into possibilities of human death from this!  All
of us here are baffled as to what could have caused this perfectly
healthy backpacker outdoorsy type to completely die in two weeks!
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo