>> Oh, I'm sorry, Raven, to have brought up sad memories...I didn't
realize  you were talking about your horses

Don't be sorry!  The ache will always be there, but it's good to talk
about the "boys". <;]

>> thought maybe it was referencing your kids or kids at the barn you  were at.

They were my Back Behind the Barn Boys....cuz...that's where they
liked to stand together.

Each boy was special in their own way. And each boy was in my life for
a reason. I will always love them and miss them.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, the American Ice Pony
Dixie Chic, the Barn Goddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.