>>> and also I have wondered if its not an icelandic thing but a horse thing
in general or a certain type horse of any breed.  Because even ten years ago
I never heard of it.  Five years ago I knew of one.  Now today every ride I
go on there's one to three.

It's not common in other breeds - I'm confident of that.  I've known way too
many other breed colts who've been fully equipped by birth, or within a week
or two of birth.

The Horse cited the highest known incident of the disorder being in
Standardbreds, at about 10%.  In other breeds, it's much, much lower.  I
feel certain it's much higher than 10% in Icelandic's - but as long as it's
not talked about, who really knows how common it is?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM