Karen Thomas wrote:

>  I found a new one large enough for Cary that he likes - and paid only $35
> for it. (He's had several helmets over the years, but only recently have the
> extra-large ones become more difficult to find.)   I like the ones with the
> dial adjustment.
I've had a hard time finding a helmet to fit Rich.  You're right...it is
hard to find XL now!  I just bought him one of the dial ones from the
closeout at Stateline Tack...but color choice was not an option...it is
a pretty baby blue.   I am thinking up names of manly blue colors so he
isn't shocked when he sees it :-)

Trish