I'm just back from the Lynn Palm "Women Luv Horses" event in Concord NC.  I
went with one of my local buddies and we had a blast!   It wasn't crowded
today, the facility isn't huge, so it was VERY pleasant.  We were able to
get front row seats to see Lynn, Jane Savoie, Stacey Westfall, and Martha
Josey - in fact we chatted with each of these nice ladies.  I'll write up
more later, but if you are within driving distances, I'd say go if you can.
It will be on tomorrow and Sunday.  The sessions will be slightly different
the next two days, but these same great presenters will be speaking on
different topics.

I bought too much, and normally, I'm pretty good at these events!  Judy, you
might want to post to gaitedhorses, since I think there are a good many
folks on that list from NC, SC, and Virginia.  I expect the crowds will be
heavier the next two days - I hope so, so they will do it again.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]