> him in the trailer she thought I had brought a belgian to ride.  On
> the ride she kept saying how he was a perfect fit/size for me.  Nasi
> is very light compared to him, but Nasi is just turned three...  His
> mom arora is a huge tank that would be an ok size for me so maybe he
> will grow to be like her.
> janice

Janice, not that every horse is the same, but we noticed with both
Dagur and Gusti and now Solon...that they really seem to pack on the
muscle between their 4th and 5th year.  Cara commented that sitting on
Dagur last summer was like sitting on a fence rail (he was just 4)
then when we started to train him in January...she said he was like
sitting on a different horse...

I'm sure Nasi will step up to the plate.  He's still very much a baby.

Wanda