pace but I just couldn't see the mule long enough to tell what it was
doing - all I know is there was a lady in the crowd that "really likes that
mule" - I watched the video so many times her voice is stuck in my head :-)

I think you're right about the Palomino.  You Tube is a nice tool, but some
resolution is lost compared to the "raw" video I can see on my own PC's,
even from the videos from my cheap little digital camera.   But go out on
the same limb as you - hope our combined weight doesn't break it off the
tree! :)

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]