On 6/30/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wonder what makes a treeless saddle like this one slip back...?

oh man THAT is the million dollar question!!  EVERY treeless slips
with me, and the sensation less, but still does unless I tighten the
girth, come back tighten again, come back, tighten again, which makes
me worry its too tight of course...

I have one of those "saddle stabilizer" things, a nylon strap that
goes around the opposing arm pit and attaches to the saddle, but when
you step into the stirrup it pulls their armpit which jaspar doesnt
mind at all but Tivar acted like yiiii somethings got a hold of me!"
so I jumped down...
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo