--- Anna Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/1/07, Skye and Sally ~Fire Island
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> not something that most trimmers cut into, so 5
> > years of good trims, they were off.....but definatley call them,
> and
> > let them know, so that way they can have the option of helping
> you
> > and your horse out now.
>
> I like her so much and she's helped so much with my QH/TB terrible
> feet.  I live in constant fear that she will get too busy and not
> want
> to travel the 68 miles each way any more.  She always shows up for
> our
> appointments not more than 10 minutes late, is kind to my horses
> and
> very knowledgeable.  I really don't want to offend her or sound
> mad.

We help our clients with feet issues "Over the Phone", all the time.
And if we are communicated with, we can stop by when we are in that
area the next time.  Most of our clients are at least 50 miles away
from us......most of them are a 2 hour drive, as there are no
freeways here, just curving country roads.

The last thing Sally would ever want to do, is to trim too deep and
then either not hear about it, or hear about 6 -8 weeks after, when
she could be of no help.

Skye

      ~~~~Fire Island Farms~~~~
Breeding Quality Icelandic Trail Horses

             Certified Farrier Services
          'Natural Balance' Shoeing and Trimming.
         Founder, Navicular options for your horse.

                          808-640-6080