> > here is the pacieiest horse around, with pacey conformation, with a
> > back that is rounded, actually his backbone sticks up above the muscle
> > so dont know what you would call that.  is HE round??
>

> This is fascinating!  Does he hollow his back when he paces?  I would think
> it is not possible.

in the saddle it feels he lifts his head way high. and since he is
naturally very low headed it seems forced and strained and bracey.  So
while you could say there is not a sensation of him hollowing, he is
actually, by throwing his head unnaturally high (for him)--  the few
times he actually racked I felt scared for him, his head was so high I
felt it was almost contortion...
yipie tie yie yo