On 24/07/07, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> here is a picture i took on the way home yesterday with my camera
> phone so it aint that great but its the thought that counts.  I wish
> you all one of these in your life today.
> janice

Nice....one of the older directors stopped in at work today and
started talking about how he and his wife bought a 5th wheel camper to
get away from it all and how disappointed they are that all the
campgrounds are so crowded and noisy.

I told him he needed an acreage.

I pull in my driveway and that's my holiday vacation spot every
evening and every weekend.  We don't often get away for vacation
because we get away for one every evening.

It's a nice way to live.

Thanks for the reminder of rainbows Janice.

Wanda