On 31/07/07, Lorraine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Twisty is a cute name.  I am going to take Dagur for a
> walk with some treats.  The one direction he doesn't
> want to go.  He is so sweet though. My arm is sore
> because I turned him in circles instead of him going
> back to the barn.  OUch.

So there are directions he will go in?  Take him there.  Spend some
time with him.  He's new to you and he's not quite trusting you yet.
Perhaps he smells something in the direction he's avoiding and doesn't
quite trust your decision-making yet.

...I would take him places where you both can relax and get to know one another.

Sore arms and circles aren't fun for either of you.

Wanda