>>>Sorry All, the saddle sold within minutes of my post on the Treeless Chat<<<

Gosh, I hope they don't have any hip or physical problems.  I would
hate for someone to hear how wonderful you all say they are and then
have it hurt like me..... I have had my condition for many years and I
know what will work and what won't work  I tried a bunch of sitting
positions for the sensation and it did not work.  Kitchen towel here
then there. I knew exactly what was happening. It didn't work.
She, the Sensation dealer said do this.  Honey, I have had this for 40
years, I know what won't work.... I have learned how to live with pain
and how not to. Maybe you have studied it but...