In a message dated 8/1/2007 7:58:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Janice,
Last week saw a Hilason really cheap and I bought it off Ebay.  It  came
yesterday and appears to be a nice fit for my wide backed no withers  pony.  It
was $225. brand new with tags size 15 endurance like the  BMS, but I could not
afford one of those.  I put it on my pony yesterday  and sat on him. He is not
broke to ride yet. The problem is that it cost as much  to buy the chinch and
pad as it did the saddle. I had to get a dressage chinch  size 22 inch for
$100.00 and the nonslip pad is costing me close to that. The  saddle is 23"
front
to rear so it solves the short back problem. For what I will  have paid for
the whole package it would have been wise for me to wait and buy a  used BMS
with the chinch and pad. Hilason runs smaller than western and they  tell you
that up front.
Sylvia