On 31/07/07, Pam Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I write to this and I wonder if anyone ever sees it. Does anyone get
> these messages. So maybe it is just me.  Please let me know if this is
> the right way to answer or make a topic or if I have to go thru the
> regular websight.

Hi Pam, I see you are using gmail as an address.  If you have your
list mail forwarded to this address, you won't see your e-mail until
someone responds to it.  However, if you look at the ygroups website,
your email will appear there.

If someone else has responded to an email and I agree with their
response I often don't reply just to say 'me too' ... maybe I should
just to provide more feedback.

Wanda