also, i dont want to rain on the parade :(  but I ordered kerrits off
ebay once and they were seconds, which I dont mind at all, but they
were way shorter than normal, which I dont mind at all, but they were
the correct size in the legs and hips but my gosh the waist was about
four sizes too small, and me, trying to get my money outa the deal, I
wore them anyway for about a year and the whole time I was in them I
would feel like i was being cut in half at the waist.  It was so
miserable in fact I ended up taking manicure scissors and trying to
make snips in the elastic threads at the waist.  I dont mind seconds
at all when it comes to appearance because I ride trails, but I do
mind if they are miserably uncofortable.  just was not worth the money
saved to me.  I would just buy from dawn if i wanted reasonable pants.
 besides, altho she doesnt advertise them as such she worked with me
on practically a custom fit basis, making the pants just the right
length for me etc.  you cant BUY that anywhere else except at great
expense.
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo