On 8/2/07, dawn_atherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Once I get my Two Tone saddle and figure out a color, I will be
> ordering a pair or two... DO you have fall weight and winter weight
> material too?
>
> ---------------Yep, surely do. As a matter of fact, I have three
> different types of materials, each made to suit a specific need. I
> have one with an amazing amount of stretch, one that has wind
> blocking capability and one that is SERIOUSLY warm for riding in the
> coldest temps.
>
> Dawn Bruin-Slot, northern Michigan
> Fuzzy Logic Equine

I can not tell you how disappointed I am that this saddle is not all
black... I have wanted a BLACK saddle for YEARS now... sigh... OH
WELL... at least it has the bars that fit my horse and the seat and NO
HORN that better fit me, So I can get on with riding... I have not
ridden much at all this year... except to try saddles my My horse
loved, I hated, my horse hated, I hated, my horse hated I loved,
etc...

Hopefully this will be a saddle my horse loves and I love too, except
for the color...  but, maybe, just maybe I will love this color and
can find a pair of tights that will BLEND into it, or Disappear into
the saddle... I say this cause when I tested a black saddle on a
friends WHITE horse, with my black tights, I had on a pink shirt, and
pink socks, my friend was so funny, she looked up, saw me, and said,
wow, you look so nice on that horse... It got me to thinking... My Fat
thighs are blending into this black saddle... Maybe I need to make
sure all my tights BLEND into the saddle...

OK, to make this Positive... brown tights might be COOLER, will blend
into this two toned saddle nicely and look great with my blond hair,
RIGHT? I always have to find a POSITIVE... there always is... even
though I am still pouting..

( FYI, I had a black Saddle sent to me, it was Beautiful, but to
narrow for my horse.. they sent the wrong saddle, Their fault, not
mine, so I KNOW I LOVE the black saddle, Oh, I had a two toned sent
too, but, it was also too narrow for my horse ( also their mistake, I
knew what I needed and ordered the wide tree BOTH TIMES )  it was
pretty, I saw it first, but the black... oh my, it was beautiful, they
said they do not sell many all black saddles so don't carry them in
STOCK, it was SO PRETTY, if they had it in stock, I am sure it would
SELL, I told them that too on MONDAY)

Oh and to really laugh, this saddle that was sent MONDAY, well it was
suppose to be Black, I called Circle Y and asked them to tell me where
they had sold Black Endurance saddles with a WIDE Flex tree... I
called the only one they had sold in FEB, the gal said she had it, I
am sure I said black too...

I was so happy all weekend, then Monday they called me, said they had
the wrong Zip code... well, at that time I found out that my "BLACK"
saddle  was a Two tone saddle not black at all, I was sad ( I could
have said, wait, let me call Circle Y and see if I can find the black
one first but, after all the saddles I have tired, I just wanted it
sent, I have called CIRCLE Y, so many times, I must be on a first name
basis with all the employees, geesh )... lets just hope it is a wide
tree when it gets here, with the right tree and seat size...  I made
them DOUBLE CHECK, my Poor UPS guy is getting tired of carrying 22lb
saddle up to my garage... I have a long narrow, curvy driveway, he is
YOUNG and runs up with my Saddles... MIND YOU I have tested 5 saddles
this spring, maybe more... POOR GUY is getting his exercise... Last
time I told him it should be the last saddle he would be delivering,
NOT...

Sorry, I got off the tights discussion a little... I just want the
tights to look good with my saddle... it is really my first new saddle
just for me that I have ever had, I wanted it to be perfect... IT WILL
BE, I will love it as long as it fits us both, COLOR is sigh, just
color... RIGHT?

Debbie in MN ~  Please check out how we can all help raise money for
Huginn's Hospital Fund  ~  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp
~~~~~~~~~~~If we all do a little, we will have a lot!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~