What a nice horse.  You're right about taking lots of pictures.  I decided
to make a scrapbook of the horses we have owned.  For some horses, there
were only one or maybe two pictures and not good ones at that.  One mare
(actually my first gaited horse) there's a picture with a newborn foal at
her feet.  They are just tiny black and white specks in the middle of the
print.  It was the only picture of either of them.  There were a few horses
with no pictures at all.  We not only lost the big hair, we went digital.
Praise the Lord.

Nancy