Hi Wanda

ok my stallion Hamar born in beginning of june 2003 was started january 2007
and was in training untill may when He was evaluated just for conformation as
he´s riding abilities was not ready ,natural tolter not trotting much...
 He was Mentally ok and well muscled ,big 141 cm on whiters.

then we have two 2003 filly and gelding (boarding) they where sent 1 monht
training in June and then they where unhandled and unlead able thy where for
one monht and are know leading in halter longeing and goes on a trailer you can
trim feet and if you are lucky you can also "catch" them in the pasture.

they will continue next winter.

as for my 2004 (2 filly´s)I will halter train and longe know this autumn I hope
and then take decision if they are mentally ready for and start in January
If I want to show them but I think I will wait.

Regards Malin