mount for a long time, wonderful horse....very traditional training.

And Baldur is the one who you told us was sent to Hawaii to retire, and who
you also said was sterile due to steroid use during his show career, right
Skye?  I thought he was the one, so I did a search of the archives.  I found
this, back when you still called yourself, Storme: