That's an amazing connection!  Jet Deck sired some very nice foals.

One of the early quarter horses we owned was a Poco Bueno grandson, very
bulldog type horse.  Another was by a well-liked horse named Solis Cogdell
by Wimpy P1, the  first registered quarter horse.  I had no idea  at the
time what a good mind that filly had.  She was the  first horse I ever
started.  I used a big old Western roping saddle and a bosal and just got on
her and rode her away.  I had never heard of ground work and certainly never
seen a round pen.  It's a wonder we didn't kill each other.

Nancy