>>> lately when i walk into the room my african grey screams WE'RE HAVIN A
>>> PARTY!!"  in the most happiest thrilled tone.

When Smokey was first learning to talk, I noticed her saying "This" in a deep,
manly voice.  It took me a while to figure it out...why would a bird say,
"This."  Finally, about a week later, she spit it all out.  In her best James
Earl Jones voice, she said, "THIS....is Headline News."  That tells you what's
on our TV most of the time - CNN or FOX.

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.