--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I do know a LITTLE something about reining horses
and the long-term effects of a sport that can easily
cross the edge into "extreme." A lot of sports can
cross that line...<<

The majority of people doing sports like this are
doing it for hobby and fun and do not enter the higher
ranks which are extreme, like extreme dressage,
extreme cutting, extreme reining, extreme endurance.
I just don't like your generalities and lumping of
sports and disciplines.  It is no different than the
misconceptions of Icelandics that are perpetuated
because ONE person said it, then gets debated here ad naseum.

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on
Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/