--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds like your farrier's wife is not only
> beautiful but very wise.  Nice
> goes a lot farther than handsome any day.<<

That's for sure!  I used to be embarrassed to
introduce people to my husband because he is truly
obese - like 350lbs and 5'7".  But I don't care
anymore what people think about him!  He takes care of
me and lets me do "horsey" things and fully supports
my horsey habit.  And we will celebrate 20 years
married this November 15 (or December 7 depending on
which date, wedding date or legal date!).

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.