I actually have a brand new pair of EZ rides with cages in my tackroom.  I
bought them for Stephanie, but have never put them on a saddle.  After years
of riding English, I actually feel very safe in the leather-covered EZ Rides
that came on the Tucker.  How weird do you suppose it would look if I hung
them on the dressage saddle?  I'd sure feel safer.

By the way, after a lifetime of riding 16 h horses and now having the 14.3 h
Hunter as a primary horse, I feel like Clinton Anderson or some other long
lean cowboy type when I step off Tosca and the ground is right there under
my left foot.  I always wondered what that would feel like.

Nancy