I think we're at a really good place right now.

I think everyone has had a chance to express their opinion, and we can work
on this together.

We all seem to have the same goal for the most part, we all want to see the
horse benefit from good handling, training, and riding.

There are a few items we can iron out to make things better, such as being
kinder to one another, not dwelling on "them vs. us", to think about what
we're saying and how it may seem to others, focus on the goal, respecting
the list guidelines, and not arguing between ourselves.

I think we can work as a cohesive group For the Good of the Icelandic Horse.

Perhaps we can have someone volunteer to post a thoughtful quote each day, and
someone else to post a positive affirmation.

Any other ideas?

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com