--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Ryder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Perhaps we can have someone volunteer to post a thoughtful quote
each day, and someone else to post a positive affirmation.

This is a good idea. I don't think I could promise to do it
everyday, I am sometimes away from my computer for the whole day,
and never know how my work schedule will be, but I found a couple I
like for today.

In the quiet light of the stable, you hear a muffled snort, the
stamp of a hoof, a friendly nicker. Gentle eyes inquire, "How was
your day old friend?" and suddenly, all your troubles fade away.

-Author Unknown

What a horse does under compulsion is done without understanding,
and there is no beauty in it either, any more than if one should
whip or spur a dancer.

-Xenophon

I guess this problem has been around almost forever.

Kim