--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On another list, Dawn asked why we need two Icelandic lists, and
she claims
> that the reason we do is because of Judy's censorship.  Hooey.  In
the past,
> we've been totally unable to mention non-tolt gaits on other
Icelandic
> lists, without being told our horses should be eaten, or that we
should only
> own horses of other breeds.

I am not really sure what kinds of problems these people have, our
horses should be eaten for x or y reason. I've heard the same thing,
I was told not to feel bad, we just have to get used to hearing this
as Americans, I wonder if the Icelanders would get mad if people
said their stallions should be eaten when they wing too much,
somehow I bet they wouldn't like it:) It seems like a huge insult to
me and I really think these people know they are being insulting. Of
course the source of the comment has to be taken into account.

> I'm sorry, but that attack on Judy on another list just makes me
furious.  I
> hate that I've stooped so low as to respond, but maybe people
should know
> that "censorship" happens on the list that so often berates Judy.

I censored myself on that list, I un-joined after a week. That's the
only way I can do it. I just don't really want to hear that stuff,
so I don't listen to it:) It's that simple. I don't feel I have to
defend what I am doing and what I believe to any of those people. I
wonder what makes them feel like they must defend themselves with
us? If they are so certain they are right, then why do they care?

Kim