It plugged in to a wall outlet (120 volts) and has a little spout that
installs by the sink faucet.  It's like a little on-demand water heater, but
the water is very hot - about the right temp for hot tea.  When I wanted to
soak a hoof or something, I simply added a little cold water to get it to
the temp I wanted.  I unplugged it when I wasn't using it, but it still
broke after a few years and I have never replaced it.

>>> Would you believe we've been married 44 years? I think he's become a
little complacent.

Let's see, anniversary one is Paper, year 25 is Silver...I think about year
12 is Complacency, right?  :)

Karen, married 32 years
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC