--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Virginia Tupper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/2/07, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My barn isn't fancy, but there isn't much I'd change about it.

Hi Karen,

we will be starting some renovations in our barn this fall, keeping
four of the existing stalls, tearing down two sides and expanding with
maybe six more stalls.
I have a couple of questions. I have asked for some insulation for the
noise under the roof and I see that you have something under your roof
as well, what did you use?
What type of wood did you use for your stalls?
And do you have a waterline in your barn, buried or run above ground?

Your barn looks very nice, wish I had the room for attached outside runs.

Monica Lamothe
Ontario