>>Blanket them...I blanket or cotten sheet mine every nite when camping. Raven
>>Why only when camping?

Hi V...I blanket & sheet when camping due to the fact that my horses
are either on a Hi-Tie or a Picket Line, out in the elements.  The
space they have to move around is limited. They have no way to get out
of the rain, bugs, and may be forced to lay down to rest/sleep in wet
grass or near their manure. I also like to try to keep their muscles
warm when it's chilly.

When it's warm..I throw cotton sheets on them, this keep them clean overnite.

I have different weight blankets/sheets for all types of weather.
Including a few different fly sheets.

I guess I just like to baby my ponies. <;8]

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.