On the other side, I also vowed never to cut a hair on that perfect hairy
Icey body, but Tosca was resenting having the headstall sorted through all
the dense mane hair.  Then I realized that the place where a bridle path
would normally be trimmed was 1/3 the length of the rest of her mane hair.
Obviously, it had been trimmed some time in her past.  So, I cut a bridle
path the other day.  It sure makes bridling her less annoying (to her) and
she has so much mane, you really can't see the trimmed place anyway.

Nancy
Applegate, Oregon