On 22/10/2007, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After our Flekka has her baby and we start back riding her, I may well trim
> a tiny bridle path for her.  I've lost her bridle once before when the mane
> just boinged it over her ears!  Thank goodness she's an easy horse and there
> was no accident.

That happened to Gusti the other day.  He shook his head, and the
bridle came right off.  He sort of had a surprised look to him, but he
stood quietly while I popped it back on him.  I'm seriously
considering trimming a bridle path on him, simply because his mane is
like a sheep.  It's SO thick.

Wanda