I will be bringing Andi home from the trainer's next
Thursday, and seeing how thick his coat is and how wet
he gets in a short period of time, I've been
considering a partial clip of his neck, shoulders,
chest.  But winter's here get down in the teens, and
he would be cold.  I was thinking those Sleezy
shoulder guards might help those clipped areas stay
warm.  While they are not heavy blankets, do you think
it would suffice for those cold winter nights on his
clipped areas?
Here is a pic of what I was talking about:

http://www.sleezybarbhorsewear.com/blanketgards.htm

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/