and I have
> that side-pull piece that attaches to a regular bridle that you guys are
> discussing now >>>> Here is the type of sidepull I use.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/HORSE-BITLESS-BRIDLE-ROPE-HACKAMORE-BOSAL-BLACK-YELLOW_W
> 0QQitemZ260173624958QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3177QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZView
> Item. I got it months ago and I haven't even tried it yet! I can try it and
> report back or send it to one on you to try...

Either way, I'd like to know how well it works.  Mura likes the RJ one
we are using and responds well to it.  It's so funny when you have
someone riding her that has never used a bitless bridle/sidepull
before - without fail they always hesitantly say "Now you're sure this
will stop her" - It's funny.  Especially since she's such a wild
thiung! - Not!   I want to try it with Doppa.   It will be interesting
to see how she responds to it.  I haven't had her in a sidepull yet.
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter" - Roy Rogers