Jakey is a thirty year old.  I ride Jakey two or three times a week.
The stable owner is in charge of his feeding.  She said that they are
feeding him one scoop of beet pulp, one scoop of senior feed and one
scoop of sweet feed.  I told her that this was way too much for him.
He is only 13'2 and no more then 700 lbs.  She said that when they
first got him they were feeding him even more.  He was brought in very
thin.  She also said that if we don't feed him enough his weight will
crash.  I also have a Rhino medium weight on him.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Any suppliments or different feeds?

JR