> Anyway, a turkey question.    Bruce (bless his sweet heart) does all our
> grocery shopping and plans to ask in the meat market, but I thought one of
> you might know if there is salt added to turkeys.  I cook for my parents and
> my dad is now on a very strict low sodium diet.

Yes, Nancy, many of the more common brands inject the turkays with
quite a bit of salt - It will tell you on the package how much sodium
is in the bird - your best bet is a free range turkey

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley