> http://www.dogsadversereactions.com/scienceVaccineDamage.html
>
> This article is especially informative, and is well documented.
>
> Meg

Actually, this is not informative nor is it well documented.  Vaccines do
cause problems; well documented, proven ...so no need to go hunting zebras.
However, when you look at the risk/benefit analysis, - the incidence of
adverse events vs the benefit of the vaccine you would come up with a
different outlook.  People are beginning to forget life before vaccines.  I
was born in 1956 (before polio vaccine was available).  I got ear/tonsil
infections that could not be cleared up.  My only early memories are of
crying in pain from my ears.  I continue to have ear problems as a result.
The doctor did not want to remove the tonsils because the threat of polio in
hospialized children was so high at the time.  I have a friend who had polio
(he's about my age).  I am very glad my parents waited on the vaccine; I
would rather have my ear problems than his polio problems (although he does
have that handy-dandy blue placard that gets him better parking).  I have
also had shingles ( and the subsequent ghost pains) - not deadly but I would
rather have had the vaccine...
Or - just go volunteer at almost any shelter/humane society in the States
and see the parvo vaccinated vs the parvo not-vaccinated; and then watch the
parvo unvaccinated be euthanised or being treated and suffer through that
(they vomit and diarrhea blood, often for days) and often die (most shelters
cannot afford to treat these puppies properly).  Go to a country where the
dogs are not vaccinated for rabies and watch children (and adults) die from
rabies... I have watched movies and rabies is a particularly nasty, horrible
death.  Polio is still out there; go see what that does.
Then come back and discuss vaccines...
Penny