wow, verrry interesting!  I was at jeffers today and was wondering if
feed through fly control would help with culicoides.  Also, my husband
has a professional water treatment license and gets mailouts for
products and he got one the other day for this product to put out in
treatment plants that will "arrest development of midges in the larval
stage" but it sounded like something you would buy tons of at once.  I
want to look them up on the internet or see if I can call or write and
ask do they have small amounts and if it would work for horses.

Got two bottles of "pour it on" in the Jeffers yard sale today for
five bucks each!!
whoo hooo.
Janice
--