> Do you happen to know if the text can be made larger for those who have
> problems reading regular print?

Judy -

I don't know about the Kindle but I know the E-Reader(I think it's by Sony)
 will adjust the type size and I think it's about $100 cheaper

I love books and love opening a new book but I also hate to part with
the really good ones.  This option would be great for my storage
problem.  Whenever we have moved, the movers always give me a hard
time about the number of books I have - since they charge by weight, I
can't imagine how much my books have added to the moving costs.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley